Mt. Lhotse ExpeditionLhotse (8,516) is the fourth highest mountain in the world. Its long east-west crest is located immediately south of Mount Everest and the summits of the two mountains are connected by the South Col, a vertical ridge that never drops below 8,000 meters. Lhotse is sometimes mistakenly identified as the south peak of the Everest massif. No serious attention was turned to climbing Lhotse until after Everest had finally been ascended.
The first attempt on Mount Lhotse was by an international team in 1955. One member of the party was Erwin Schneider; during this expedition, he began work on the first of the series of high-quality "Schneider maps of the Everest region". The same Swiss party that made the second ascent of Everest in 1956 made the first ascent of Mount Lhotse from a camp just below the South Col.
In addition to the main summit, there are two subsidiary peaks, Lhotse Shar, which is immediately east of the main summit, and Nuptse, a high peak on the mountain’s west ridge.
28 August 2021 Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
29 August 2021 Day 02: Prepared Expedition
30 August 2021 Day 03: Briefing in Ministry of Tourism
31 August 2021 Day 04: Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding -camp or Lodge
01 September 2021 Day 05: Phakding - Namche - Camp or Lodge
02 September 2021 Day 06: Rest day Namche Bazaar Camp - Lodge
03 September 2021 Day 07: Namche - Thyangboche, Camp or lodge
04 September 2021 Day 08: Thyanboche - Pheriche, camp or Lodge
05 September 2021 Day 09: Pheriche - Lobuche, camp or Lodge
06 September 2021 Day 10: Lobuche -Base Camp, Preparation, camp
07 September - 04 October 2021 Day 11-38 CLIMBING PERIOD OF MT. LHOTSE . 8516m.
05 October 2021 Day 39: Base Camp Preparation, camp or Lodge
06 October 2021 Day 40: Base camp - Pheriche Camp/Lodge
07 October 2021 Day 41: Periche - Namche - lodge
08 October 2021 Day 42: Namche - Lukla - lodge
09 October 2021 Day 43: Lukla - Kathmandu fly
10 October 2021 Day 44: Kathmandu
11 October 2021 Day 45: Final departure
Cost does not include:
Garbage Deposit USD 3000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage to Namche Bazaar & Kathmandu
1. Airport Transfers in Kathmandu
2.5 night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star hotel on BB plan (before and after the expedition)
3. Transportation as per the program
4. Transport of food supply and expedition equipments to Base Camp and back
5. Full board in lodges during trekking to base camp and back
6. Base Camp single tent for each member, BC staffs and Liaison Officer
All kitchen tent, store tent, dining tents, toilet tent, table and chairs and cooking utensils for Base Camp
7. Food and fuel at base camp
8. Service of Government Liaison Officer
9. Service of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp
10. Equipments allowance, wages of cook, kitchen boy and Liaison officer
11. Insurance of cook, kitchen boy, Liaison Officer and porters
12. Peak Permit fee of Mt. Annapurna
13. conservation fee
14. One high altitude Sherpa per climber to carry all food and gear to higher camps. 15. Also assist the member during climb and summit attempt
16.3 oxygen bottles (4 lts) per member with mask and regulator (for use only) "
Poisk oxygen system"
17. Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws etc)
18. High altitude food
19. High altitude fuel
20. High altitude tents
21. Walkie-talkies for each member
22.2 Expedition duffel bag per climber
23. Solar panel or Generator at Base Camp for light and charging
24. Emergency medical oxygen at base camp
25. Visa extension fee
26. Agency service charge
1. International airfare from / to your country
2. Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival)
3. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
4. Hotel after 5 night stay in Kathmandu.
5. Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp
6. Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation and lost luggage
7. Applicable permit fees and customs charges and commercial filming
8. Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
9. Tips and bonuses
11. Garbage deposit fee